Control sub-TLV attributes order in rest module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 10 20:57:20 CEST 2017

On Sep 10, 2017, at 1:33 PM, Avner Elizarov <avnerelizarov at gmail.com> wrote:

> But how can he handle several attributes with the same name in the json?

  Did you try it?  Or are you just arguing for the theoretical knowledge of how it works?

> Doesn't it get converted to a map and then only the last instance gets
> encoded?

 What does the documentation say how the module works?

  And does the rest module documentation describe how the json should be encoded?

  And does the rest module documentation describe what it does with the json data?

  I mean... come on.  You can ask endless questions, or you can (a) try it and see what happens, and (b) read the documentation.

  This shouldn't be complicated.  Learn how to read documentation, and learn how to run tests.