freeradius vlan assigment with two ldap group

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 15 14:43:45 CEST 2017

On Sep 15, 2017, at 8:28 AM, Zenon Matuszyk <zenon.matuszyk at networkers.pl> wrote:

> I probably resolv this problem with warning, but user login and is thrown in to vlan 200 and can't see where is problem.

  Again... READING the debug output is useful.  You seem to be giving up without reading it.  That's a bad approach.

  You said you had issues with multiple entries in the "users" file.  So... look at how it processes the "users" file.  This shouldn't be difficult.

> ++[eap] = updated
> [files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 12

  What is that entry?  What did you change in the "users" file?

  I'll also note that you say you have problems with multiple entries in the "users" file... but you don't say what you did.  This means your messages are pretty much:

	Hi, I did things and it doesn't work.  How do I fix it?

  Such messages are unhelpful.  If you can't describe what you did, we can't help you.

  Alan DeKo.