Bind radius client requests to a database

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 22 15:53:05 CEST 2017

On Sep 22, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Ti Ti <tt91em at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI've the following freeradius configuration that I use to bind radius
> clients to a specific db.

  I'm not sure what that means.

> The problem is that I use a virtual radius
> associated to every db and I would avoid this. Is that possible to have a
> single radius instance listening and forward the request to db using radius
> client password (eventually contained in the nas table)?

  The SQL queries are customizable.  You can write "if / then / else" statements in Unlang to select the database you're using, based on what client is coming in.

  Just write the rules:

	if (Packet-Src-IP-Address == client1) {
		sql1
	}
	else if (Packet-Src-IP-Address == client2) {
		sql2
	}

  It's that simple.