Bind radius client requests to a database

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 22 22:46:26 CEST 2017

On Sep 22, 2017, at 4:15 PM, Ti Ti <tt91em at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone has some example to use nas-identifier to discriminate the sql db to
> use?

  See the default configuration files.  It has lots of examples.

  See also the documentation.  And the debug output.

> Is the "if stacking" proposed by Alan DeKok a good solution in this case?

  Since I wrote most of the server, yes.

  Or, you can second-guess people forever.

> If yes what's the exact parameter to add in the if clause?

  At some point, you're going to need to start figuring things out for yourself.

  The documentation and examples are adequate for common use-cases.