EAP-TLS working but asking for cert

Chevalier Violet chevalier.violet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:06:47 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Trying to get the hang of this EAP-TLS thing on my iPhone. I did finally
get a p12 cert working on my phone. But now when I connect, it asks me to
trust a cert.

I've tried installing the ca.pem and the ca.der on my iPhone several times
now, no luck.

Similarly, when I connect via Linux, I'm able to do so without showing my
ca.pem. But Linux doesn't ask me to trust a cert--any clues what's going on?

Let me know if there are config file I can help you have?

CV!

--
"Do not speak, unless it improves on silence."  -- Buddha