Trying to allow all user name and password

David David davidcarter1990 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:23:43 CEST 2017

I forgot to say, the version that i am using is freeradius-server-2.2.6
Sorry

Le 27 sept. 2017 à 11:21, David David <davidcarter1990 at hotmail.com<mailto:davidcarter1990 at hotmail.com>> a écrit :

Hello,

How are you ?

I am trying to find a way to allow every user name and password to connect to my wifi network. I tried to put :

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept in the /etc/raddb/users file

and I change also the source code file : cryptpasswd like this :

sub main {

   Getopt::Long::Configure("no_ignore_case", "bundling");
   my @options = (    "des|d+", "md5|m+", "check|c+" );
   usage() unless (eval { Getopt::Long::GetOptions(@options) } );

   if ($opt_check) {
       usage unless ($#ARGV == 1);
       if (crypt($ARGV[0], $ARGV[1]) ne $ARGV[1]) {
           print "Password BAD\n";
           return 1; # 0
       } else {
           print "Password OK\n";
           return 1;

   $opt_des = 1 unless ($opt_des || $opt_md5);
   usage() unless ($#ARGV == 0);

   die "DES password hashing not available\n"
       if ($opt_des && !check_des());
   die "MD5 password hashing not available\n"
       if ($opt_md5 && !check_md5());

   $salt = ($opt_md5 ? '$1$' : '');
   for ($i = 0; $i < ($opt_md5 ? 8 : 2); $i++) {
       $salt .= $saltc[rand 64];
   }
   $salt .= '$' if ($opt_md5);
   print crypt($ARGV[0], $salt), "\n";

   1;
}

But it still doesn't work, does anyone have any idea of where to change the code to accept password matching ?

Thank you !

David

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html