ERROR: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting the user

Adam Cage adamcage27 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:16:20 CEST 2017

Hi Alan, please I'm lost....I don't know what file to edit and how...

Your tutorial use ntlm_atuth for mschap, and I've configured this because I
tell you everything worked Ok, except when I add this new virtual server.

Please can you tell me how can I do in order to force ntlm_auth for the
user logins ??? Can you detail in more details please, either setting
Auth-Type manually or not ???

Thanks again,

ADAM