RADIUS wifi not working on Windows with domain users

Forster Arnaud arnaud.forster at mwprog.ch
Tue Apr 10 11:21:55 CEST 2018

Hello Stefan and thanks for your help :)

with no problem, means that a box in coming and I've to enter a
username/password from my domain users. Once this is made, my
username/password are stored and they are not requested anymore. In this
case I didn't install any certificate of my computer.

For computers registered into the domain, they are several cases :

With windows 10 , I can connect if I do that before entering my
username/password to start my session. Once my session started, I can't
connect anymore.

For Windows 7, as I can't connect before entering in a session, I tested
2 different situations : 1 with a local account and 1 with a domain
account. In both cases I can't connect to my wifi and the certificate
error is coming.

My domain is a samba domain so I don't think (but not sure) I can use
GPOs for this ..

Thanks very much for your help

Arnaud