Check on ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id instead of username

Marijn van Gool marijn.vangool at comsave.com
Fri Apr 13 13:57:33 CEST 2018

> It's easier to just update the "key" in raddb/modules/files

Great, this is what I was looking for.

For freeradius to match on Remote-ID just change (and uncomment)

#key = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}}”

#key = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id}}”
or
#key = "%{ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id:-%{User-Name}}”
?

I’ve got clients connecting via the Remote ID AND clients connecting with the username.
How would I accomplish that? I need both to work.

Met vriendelijke groet \ With kind regards,

Marijn van Gool
NOC Network Engineer
noc at comsave.com <mailto:noc at comave.com>

+31 88 999 5555