Check on ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id instead of username

Marijn van Gool marijn.vangool at comsave.com
Thu Apr 19 09:28:40 CEST 2018

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a better suggestion to what I’m doing here.

I could very well do the following by setting the username equal to the Agent Remote Id.
I would be then only using the radcheck table setting the Auth-Type to Accept and the radreply table for returning the IP address.

> if ("%{sql:SELECT username FROM radcheck WHERE username = '%{string:ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id}'}" != "") {
>    update request {
>       User-Name := "%{string:&ADSL-Agent-Remote-Id}"
>    }
> }

When I do this:

> update control {
> 	Auth-Type := Accept
> }

the check on radreply table gets skipped and nothing is returned int the Access-Accept packet.
Any idea why?
Everything is done at the authorize section in the virtual server.

Met vriendelijke groet \ With kind regards,

Marijn van Gool
NOC Network Engineer
noc at comsave.com <mailto:noc at comave.com>

+31 88 999 5555