Getting Reject response from Server for MAC Auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 15 14:56:17 CEST 2018

On Aug 15, 2018, at 7:59 AM, Victor Credidio <victorbreda1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to use a freeradius server 3 (running on CentOS7) with my ruckus
> AP (model R610).
> I followed this wiki article, specifically this two topics below to
> configure it properly:
>
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/mac-auth#plain-mac-auth
>
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/mac-auth#additional-modifications_mac-auth-authorisation-by-ssid

   Please read the debug log.  It does NOT show you have configured the "authorized_macs" module as per the documentation.

  In addition, you're running the "rewrite_calling_station_id" policy twice.

   i.e. you've done this:

	rewrite_calling_station_id
	rewrite_calling_station_id
	if (!ok) {
		reject
	}

  instead of this:

	rewrite_calling_station_id
	authorized_macs
	if (!ok) {
		reject
	}

  The debug log contains everything necessary to reach the above conclusion.