[4.0.x] Status-Server with FreeRADIUS-Stats4 shows no output

Milan Nikolic gen2brain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:59:54 CET 2018

Thanks,

I use v4 because I need support for redis cluster, that I believe is
still not in stable version, is there a plan for that maybe?

I wanted to use Status-Server to collect metrics from Prometheus, I
wrote exporter here
https://github.com/bvantagelimited/freeradius_exporter , but will need
to wait for that.

Milan