Aw: Re: FreeRADIUS, OpenLDAP password change and RSA SecurID Next-Token-Mode

"michael böhm" ksk2 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 3 14:00:56 CET 2018

   Hi Alan

   we've decided to use the Radius-interface of the SecurID-server and not
   the proprietary protocol.

   Now I need unlang to make the access decision:

   LDAP-Plugin (accept) AND Proxy-Request to SecurID-Server (accept) =
   ACCEPT to NAS

   I tried it like that in the authorize-section but it did not work:

   filter_username
   preprocess

   # %{1} = ldap-password
   # %{2} = Token

   if (User-Password =~ /^(.+)([0-9]{6})$/) {
                           update request {
                                   User-Password := "%{2}"
                           }
                           update control {
                                   Proxy-To-Realm := "securid"
                           }

                           update request {
                                   User-Password := "%{1}"
                           }

                          ldap
   }

   pap

   The proxying itself is working fine but not the correlation of the two
   results.

   Could you please give me a minimal example of how to create this
   and-logic in unlang?

   Thanks and best wishes

   Michael