Help configuring FreeRADIUS on OS X Server - ERROR: (2) mschap: ERROR: (null): status = eServerError

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Dec 5 14:58:54 CET 2018

On Wed, 2018-12-05 at 08:36 -0500, Eric Wittle wrote:
> Responding to Matthew (I subscribed with digest enabled, so replying
> to specific emails is a challenge. Mistake on my part).

Try temporarily commenting out this line:

>                                 RDEBUG2("dsDoDirNodeAuth returns
> stepbuff: %s (len=%zu)\n", mschap_reply, len);

(or change the %zu to %ld)

That's the only other line of code in that section that has changed in
~10 years. I can't imagine telling it to print 64 bits when there are
only 32 is going to always end well.

The segfault happens somewherer after your RDEBUG line. Not necessarily
on the very next line, though.

--
Matthew