Fw: How to Enable Accounting Update using Freeradius-Client

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:35:04 CET 2018

Hi

I am using Freeradius-Client<https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-client> with opensips (aaa_radius<https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/aaa_radius.html>) and I need to enable accounting update, how can I do that?

I have added AVP Acct-Interim-Update<https://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2869.html#Acct-Interim-Interval> in an Access-Accept packet but still freeradius-client in not generating accounting update. Is there any other configuration or AVP required in freeradius-client to enable interim updates.

Regards

Hamid R. Hashmi