Anything special to apply a server cert by CSR for eap-tls?

luckydog xf luckydogxf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:33:56 CET 2018

Hi,

   Sorry to trouble you again, I create server.csr by make server.csr, when
I apply a cert by server.csr created by 'make server.csr', MS Certificiate
Authority said cannot find cert template for my csr.

   So I want to use Ca from MS CA, and sign a server.crt and key for
Freeradius, client would use key/cert signed by MS CA. But I searched most
of posts are MS NPS(network policy service).etc.

   So does anyone have expericenced this and offer me a little help?

   Thanks,