BYOD and base on MAC

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:34:30 CET 2018

Hoo I think that I may have found something, look like that as per the
rlm_files documentation (
http://networkradius.com/doc/current/raddb/mods-available/files.html)
there's a postauth_usersfile directive. So I have replace the usersfile for
the postauth_usersfile in the authorized_macs modules and look like it does
work now. I'll do more testing but at first glance I think that was the
issues.

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )