cisco phones

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 5 14:04:08 CET 2018

On Feb 5, 2018, at 7:59 AM, Vacheslav <m_zouhairy at skno.by> wrote:
> I repeat:
> Here is how it works on acs:

  That's nice.  Maybe ACS is doing something behind the scenes.

> NOTE:ALL these attributes should be defined on the ACS group set for phone authentication.
>
> cisco-avpair="device-traffic-class=voice"
> Tunnel-Type=1:VLAN
> Tunnel-Medium-Type=1:802
> Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=1:VOICE-LAN
>
> All the rest was suggestions given here.

  At this point, there's only one solution.  Use "radsniff" or "wireshark" to look at the packets sent by ACS.  Post the Access-Accept that "works" here (ASCII, please).

  We can look at it, and tell you how to configure FreeRADIUS to get the same response.  My $0.02 is that there is *another* thing needed by the phone.  ACS sends it, and FreeRADIUS isn't configured to send it.