Custom php module error in v3

Javed Akhtar javed at gowifi.in
Mon Feb 5 16:50:45 CET 2018

root at selfcare:/etc/freeradius/3.0# freeradius -X
FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.12

(0)   authorize {
(0)     update control {
(0)       Executing: /usr/bin/php -f /var/www/rad_check.php':
(0)       Program returned code (0) and output 'Accept'
(0)     } # update control = invalid
(0)   } # authorize = invalid

the version is 3.0.12
one difference i noticed here is  your update control is noop and mine is
Invalid

can you tell what wrong  am doing
better can you send me your authorize section code for checking

--
Md Javed Akhtar
Managing Director