Updated documentation, list etiquette, and radiusd -X

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Feb 5 18:02:17 CET 2018

> On 5 Feb 2018, at 16:04, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:
>
> Now at:
>
> 	http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/radiusd-X
>
> and

*

...and added redirects from the old URLs.

Also added redirect wiki.freeradius.org/Certificate_Compatibility -> wiki.freeradius.org/guide/certificate-compatibility, as I think it was printed out in v2 of the server when EAP sessions didn't finish.

If anyone has any other redirects that need to go in from old log messages, send me a message off list and i'll add them.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS Development Team