Salted SHA3 Support

Rashad Hall rashad.hall at zayo.com
Mon Feb 12 07:16:46 CET 2018

I have users in the users file with clear-text passwords and was instructed
to secure the passwords within the file. I have ended up storing the
passwords as Salted SHA1 hashes. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank
you.

*--*
*Rashad Hall*
Jr. Network Engineer | *Zayo Group*
O: +1 858.836.0202 <(858)%20836-0202>
12270 World Trade Drive Suite #100 | San Diego, CA 92128
Mission <http://www.zayo.com/company/about-zayo/> | Network Map
<http://www.zayo.com/solutions/global-network/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/zayo-group> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/zayogroup>