Digital certificate

Tchesco ttchesco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:23:41 CET 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm new here, and I do not write well in English, but I need help with
FreeRadius.

My scenario is as follows, I'm using FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.13 on CentOS 7
to authenticate wireless equipment in my network. My wireless system has
two Alcatel-Lucent OAW-4604-US controllers, and more than 50 access point.

FreeRadius is up and running. Only they requested that a digital
certificate be installed, where the equipment is recognized as being valid.
I've already got a valid certificate for a week to test, but I can not get
it up and running.

Does anyone know how to do this?

NOTE: For generating the valid certificate, I sent the generated
"server.csr" as the README file to the "/ etc / raddb / certs /" folder.

Regards,

Francisco Trindade.
+55 (48) 3221-2760