allow users to access only WhatsApp or Facebook

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at emcc.edu
Mon Feb 26 13:23:28 CET 2018

Hello,

This is not really a FR question but none the less I will say this: you have already asked this question albeit in a slightly different manner and received answers for it, I say this because I in fact included a list of equipment in those previous answers as an example of what would be required to do exactly that.

Jeremy