LDAP operations error

Tom King T.King at F5.com
Thu Jan 11 20:53:10 CET 2018

This worked. I'm not sure of the magic bullet, but correcting my radiusd.conf and pointing directly to an AD server instead of the loadbalancer stabilized our RADIUS service.

Thanks!
Tom King

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom King
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:34 PM
To: 'Alan DeKok' <aland at deployingradius.com>; FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
Subject: RE: LDAP operations error

Still running an older Freeradius version, I needed to add those two options to radiusd.conf. I'm also now pointing directly to an AD server - I found out today that other services depending on LDAP had to point away from the load balancer to get stability.

I'll update once I let this run a while and prove either way.

Tom King