Freeradius 3.0.7 Multi-tenancy Radacct

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jan 13 18:43:10 CET 2018

> On Jan 13, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Emrah Yıldırım <emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> First of all, I'm so sorry. But it's very important to me for the
> continuity of my project

  If it's important, then you can explain yourself.

> Each customer registered in the Nas table will have a tenant_id number.

  What's a "customer"?  Why are they registered in the NAS table?

> These customers are captive
> They will contact the portal.

  What portal?

> From these customers
> If the information from the Radacct table comes from which customer, the
> customer will receive the tenant_id number in the NAS table.

  How does a customer "receive" a tenant_id?

> Thus, each NAS
> customer will see its data in the Radacct table.

  That's still pretty much the same explanation.  I still don't understand what you want to do.

  Again, you're assuming that we know everything about your use-case.  We don't.  Stop giving 2-3 word descriptions of things.  Start *explaining* things.

  I *think* you want people to be able to SELECT certain entries in the radacct table.  Since the NAS IP address is already in the radacct table, you can just use that.

  If you want *another* field to be stored in the radacct table, then you have to update the schema and the queries.  These are all just text files.  With lots of comments.  It should be trivial to update those.

  If it's not trivial... then you probably shouldn't be updating them.