guide on configuring freeradius 3 LDAP

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Jan 18 23:29:36 CET 2018

On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 16:25 -0600, Douglas C Ward wrote:
> So I’m not sure what else I should be doing.

Have you created a symlink in raddb/mods-enabled/ldap -> ../mods-
available/ldap ?

Doesn't look like ldap is being called, though without full debug
output it's hard to tell what's happening. (The full debug output
starts from the top, not from where a packet arrives.)

Recommend you put your config in git or some other VCS. It'll make it
much easier tracking what you have/haven't changed, and able to roll
back without doing a complete reinstall.

--
Matthew