Radius, Database and integrated Captive-Portal. Appliance Hotspot BreldoItalia

bruno d'ambrosio brunodambrosio2011 at hotmail.it
Tue Jan 23 10:18:27 CET 2018

Dear users,

round to the internet I noticed this wonderful company the "BreldoItalia Engieering Wireless" that deals with the engineering and development of Stand-Alone Hotspot Appliances,
Wi-Fi indoor/outdoor products and Appliance Firewall for data network security.
The main part that I could not take my eyes off is their firmware "Breldo O.S", a simple firmware where used as a hotspot system integrates a radius server, database and captive-portal.
In fact, their Hotspot Appliances do not use any external server or cloud, the whole hotspot system works locally on their appliances.

For more information visit their website:
www.breldoitalia.it<http://www.breldoitalia.it>

Best Regard
Bruno D'Ambrosio