Howto provide free airtime or no accounting in night for quota base user

JAHANZAIB SYED aacable at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:08:37 CET 2018

Scenario:

1) Mikrotik as NAS
2) FREERADIUS as billing server

Q1-
Suppose, we have few quota base services and our internet bandwidth generally remains empty in night. therefore we want to provide free internet usage by bypassing quota counters in night. like from 8pm till 8am.

Q2-
This might not be related to FR. Some ISP's provide unlimited data access for FB,YT, whatsapp and other specific without any limit? how they do this? how they bypass accounting for such contents? from there NAS level or via using some magical code in FR ?

Regards,
Jz
<http:///>