Problem after upgrade 3.0.4 -> 3.0.13

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Jan 24 12:45:47 CET 2018

On Wed, 2018-01-24 at 12:15 +0100, BASSAGET Cédric wrote:
> I'm still having the same message :
> (11) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
> (11) suffix: Looking up realm "test.dom.dslnet.fr" for User-Name = "
> testradius at test.dom.dslnet.fr"
> (11) suffix: No such realm "test.dom.dslnet.fr"

That's a noop. So shouldn't affect the outcome if you're not wanting to
proxy.

> this realm is defined in /etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize,
> which is
> included at radiusd startup.

You don't define realms in mods-config/files/authorize. Alan's already
said that.

> here is the radiusd -XC log :

And you've also been told to send radiusd -X.

It's impossible to know what's happening without seeing a packet go
through the server. Bits of -Xx (or -X or whatever) doesn't give the
whole context. -XC doesn't show a packet going through the server.

There's no way we can tell what's going on without full debug output.

--
Matthew