Howto provide free airtime or no accounting in night for quota base user

JAHANZAIB SYED aacable at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:04:48 CET 2018

Ok my understanding is once a user is connected to the NAS, all accounting will transfer to the FR radacct table via interim update and we cannot exclude specific sites accounting. Ok for specific users (group) we have to create some magical code in FR that should check for specific user details and if the user service allows free airtime, then donot update the radacct table or less the data ? I dont need exact codes but still i am looking for some more directions if possible.

Thank you