[+SPAM+]: Re: SQL Module: Inconsistent behavior dealing with the escaping backslash

Kwak Wookjong Wookjong.Kwak at gemalto.com
Thu Jan 25 20:10:46 CET 2018

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the respond and your suggestion.
But I am still seeing the same problem. (Additional backslash prepended)

Even though, using another table (other than NAS) for putting client information,
When, putting the information into attributes, the additional step that you described would be applied.
Then, it would make additional backslash in front of original backslash as it is not *directly* read from the table.

My question would be how can I make the value read directly from the table as it does for NAS table reading?
Or, do we need to check if the escaping is properly done when putting the information into attributes?

Best Regards,

WJ