cisco phones

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at emcc.edu
Tue Jan 30 19:56:36 CET 2018

Matthew

I have been watching this thread and we do a similar thing except most of our sites use brocade device and there were much easier to deal with.  We do have a site that has cisco switches and am wondering when this gets resolved if you might share the final output (attributes and relevant switch config) for reference.  We have quickly experimented with the devices and although we never got any errors the devices never seem to do the assignments.