CHAP-Password handling

J E H A N Z A I B jehanzaib.kiani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:21:52 CEST 2018

Thanks Alan.
The reason I am only adding RAD_REQUEST['Username'] is , our cpes have
wrong username and most of the times wrong password so I have to accept
them but also need to keep the accounting records on the basis of
username.  so if simply add  $RAD_CHECK{'Auth-Type'} = "Accept" will it
also change my username which I am already doing above this?

THank you

--
Regards,
Jehanzaib