accounting

John Martins jm829580 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:45:35 CEST 2018

Hello,

In line.

So you're saying that when two VMs use the same IP address / port for the
RADIUS server, but at different times... then the NAS sends one VM
accounting packets, but doesn't send the other VM accounting packets? I
think you miss understood me, I have not said it. They are different
systems, I have a server working with freeradius 2.x and Mikrotik, and now
I setup a new freeradius 3 and test it with the same Mikrotik, and
obviously, I don't use the same ip address and stuff...

  That's not how networks work.

  The problem here is simple.  You're not listening to our advice.  You're
not following instructions.  You're not *paying attention*.

  i.e. you either ignored, or didn't understand, the comments that
accounting is not the same as authentication. This I know, and I know that
there is an accounting problem, but if MKT sends accounting packets to a
radius 2.x, how can it be that it does not send to 3.x?

  This is something we can't help you with.

  At this point, your questions are no longer about FreeRADIUS.  As such,
they are off-topic for this list.  So please stop posting about
non-FreeRADIUS issues.