Configure rlm_rest module to allow token authentication

Rohith Asrk rohith.asrk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:17:29 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm working on the django-freeradius project. First of all, Thanks for the
help on session limits feature. Now we wish to put restrictions on the API
and therefore are thinking to go with Token authentication for each
organization/ app.

Can anyone tell me how to configure FreeRADIUS to allow token
authentication, i.e., dealing with the requests having a token parameter?

Also, it would be great to know if multiple tokens can be authorized, for
ex., each user/ a group of users having a single token.

Thank you,
Rohith ASRK