Configure rlm_rest module to allow token authentication

Rohith Asrk rohith.asrk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:17:41 CEST 2018

I actually think I got my basics wrong here. Sorry for all the confusion.
Please ignore the previous mail.

What I actually need is configuring the FreeRADIUS daemon to send requests
to the API. And the API here needs token in the form of a authorization
header or a querystring.

Can I configure FreeRADIUS to send HTTP requests to the API with bearer
authorization in the headers? As of now, the rest module configuration
looks like this
<http://django-freeradius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/general/freeradius.html>
[1].

The API is going to check for tokens in the headers or in the query strings
and we want the FreeRADIUS instance to be an authorized user.

Links:
[1]:
http://django-freeradius.readthedocs.io/en/latest/general/freeradius.html

Thank you