Mikrotik User Status and Used Data

Safiullah Tariq safiullahtariq at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:02:15 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I hope you are doing great.

I am new to Freeradius. I have some questions.

Is it possible to see the current logged in users?
i have used the command radwho but i get the following answer:
radwho: No configuration information in radutmp section of radiusd.conf!

And
Is there a possibility that, suppose a user is authenticated and is logged
in on Mikrotik and the RADIUS gets unreachable - is there any chance that
the radius asks the NAS to give the user's accounting details.
What I want to achieve is,
I logged in and used the total limit and my reset time was 1 day.
Now when the Radius was disconnected, Radius didnt receive the info of my
total usage. What happens is, I am again able to login to and use the data.
This is one scenario. I want to achieve complete accounting data after
reconnecting. Any help on that ?

Regards,

Safiullah Tariq

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This e-mail and attachments, if
any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be
advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is
strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the
intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.