Freeradius Kerberos Authentication to FreeIPA

Guille godoy.guillermo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:23:55 CEST 2018

Yes, that's the exact post I was following to get my configuration working.
I'm pretty positive about the permission on the keytab file since I got it
wrong at first and the service just didn't work.
My klist looks like this:
[root at freeradius01 raddb]# klist
Ticket cache: KEYRING:persistent:0:krb_ccache_L7W1CRR
Default principal: radius/freeradius01.gti.copaco.com.py at GTI.COPACO.COM.PY

18/07/18 13:31:00  19/07/18 13:31:00  krbtgt/