FreeRADIUS accounting to multiple destinations

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 27 13:56:51 CEST 2018

On Jul 27, 2018, at 4:43 AM, Алексей Морозенко <alexmorozenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did the next thing
> First, I've changed order in preacct in a such way:
>
> preacct {
>        files

  Which adds reply attributes.  Not request attributes.

  The documentation for the "files" module makes this clear.

> and replicate worked (Now I can see message: replicate: Replicating list
> 'request' to Realm 'fortigate02')
>
> But still without groups.

  Because you have to add request attributes, as I said previously.

> Then I've decided to try add group check in preprocess (hints)
> And it's working!

  Because the preprocess module adds request attributes.  As the documentation makes clear.

> But I cannot understand why.
> Could you please explain me?

  The server contains extensive documentation for the modules you're using.  Instead of randomly configuring modules, it would help to read the documentation.

  The explanations are all there.