Acct-Status-Type = Stop have stopped logging to the SQL database.

andy at andyappel.com andy at andyappel.com
Mon Jul 30 19:39:57 CEST 2018

Suddenly my records with “Acct-Status-Type = Stop” have stopped logging to the SQL database.

I am seeing a success entry in the log but a query is not showing any ‘Stop' record.
	(1858) sql: SQL query returned: success
	(1858) sql: 1 record(s) updated

If I restart the “freeradius” service some new ‘Stop' records briefly start appearing but then it stops.

‘Start’ records are working just fine.  My though is that it is updating the ‘Start’ record and not creating a new ‘Stop’ entry when a session is ending as I am seeing ‘acctsessiontime’ values in my ‘Start’ records.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

	- FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.13
	- mysql  Ver 15.1 Distrib 5.5.56-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1
	- CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core

thanks!
-andy