Not able to see RADIUS access request in debug mode

Amit Mittal MITTAL at extremenetworks.com
Mon Jun 4 12:28:54 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have installed freeradius ver. 3.0.13-9.el7_5 on CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804

After setting up the Users and client.conf files (attached) and running the radius server in debug mode (radius -X), I am not able to see the radius access-request packets coming in. I am able to see the access-request packets coming on the ethernet interface using the "tcpdump" utility though.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong in here.

TIA
Amit Mittal

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.