TLSMC: MozNSS compatibility interception begins message

Chris Howley C.P.Howley at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:30:23 CEST 2018

Alan,

Thank you for the link: https://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap

The server is using PEAP-MSCHAPv2 and LDAP not LDAPS. The messages are generated only when the server is started.
Am I correct in assuming that I can safely ignore the messages?

If I want to use LDAPS in the future, is the FR message below telling me that the server has been built
with the correct libraries?

Tue Jun  5 07:47:57 2018 : Info: Debugger not attached
Tue Jun  5 07:47:58 2018 : Info: rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20444

Thank you for your time.

Chris Howley