Default Certificate Expiration Time

Mitch Sullivan mitch.sullivan at swarm64.com
Tue Jun 5 17:51:42 CEST 2018

Hi Team

I created an Instance of FreeRadius a few months back for my organisation.

I followed the user guide for setting up certificates.

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/certificates.html

Deploying RADIUS: Production Certificates<http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/certificates.html>
deployingradius.com
Production Certificates. Once the initial EAP testing has been performed, it is time to create the real certificates to use in your production network. These certificates will be configured on the end hosts that will be doing PEAP, TTLS, or EAP-TLS authentication.

It seems the Certificates have expired, which is fine for OS X and Linux devices, which install new certificates automatically next time you connect while connecting but not for Windows10 that require the certificates be installed manually.

Is it possible for me to change the certificates so they last a year?

Thanks

Mitch.Sullivan
mitch.sullivan at swarm64.com
IT administrator | Swarm64 AS

Swarm64 AS Zweigstelle Hive
Ullsteinstr. 120 | 12109 Berlin | Germany