matching operator name case sensitive

Peter Steadman psteadman at warwickshire.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 16:26:11 CEST 2018

Hi
I am totally new to freeradius and with the help of the excellent wiki (
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/eduroam) have a working test server with
only one apparent simple niggling issue, operator name matching is case
sensitive when using the expression below to match multiple domains. I
understand that cannot use "/i" in the this instance but am really
struggling to find another way making this case insensitive.
I should really appreciate it if someone could give me a hint, point me in
another direction or even better give an example.
many thanks
Pete

if (&Stripped-User-Domain != "${operator_name1}") && (&Stripped-User-Domain
!=  ${operator_name2}")&& (&Stripped-User-Domain != "${operator_name3}") &&
(&Stripped-User-Domain != "${operator_name4}")  {
update {
control:Load-Balance-Key := &Calling-Station-ID
control:Proxy-To-Realm := 'eduroam'
# Operator name (RFC 5580) identifies the network the
# request originated from. It's not absolutely necessary
# but it helps with debugging.
request:Operator-Name := "1${operator_name1}"
}
return

 <https://twitter.com/warwickshirecol>
<https://www.facebook.com/WarwickshireCollege>
<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/warwickshire-college-group-355076>
<https://www.instagram.com/warwickshirecol/>

College Email
Disclaimer

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for
the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged.

Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or
otherwise use this message, otherwise than to notify the College via
postmaster at warkscol.ac.uk <mailto:postmaster at warkscol.ac.uk>. You should
and destroy any copies made.

Warwickshire College gives no warranty or
representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the message and files
and does not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed within it.