post-auth configuration

Dom Latter freeradius-users at latter.org
Fri Jun 15 14:21:13 CEST 2018

[Apologies for sending off-list as well]

On 14/06/18 19:55, Alan DeKok wrote:

 > FreeRADIUS has documentation describing how it works.  I answered
 > your question about how it works.  You could have taken time to read
 > the debug output to see how it works.
 >
 > Instead of learning, you got upset that ideas in your head didn't
 > match reality.  And doubled-down on complaining about it.

Alan, if you read my post carefully [0] you will see that I was not
asking HOW it works: I'd already got that figured.  I was asking WHY
it was breaking the POLA [1], on the assumption that there must be
a reason.

Have a good weekend.

[0] The irony...
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_least_astonishment