Stripping the calling station id

Kefi Ammar . kefiammar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:46:58 CEST 2018

Thank you for responding but,

FR is acting the same and I always get a reject from the checkval module
because the Calling-Station-Id is still the same :

rlm_checkval: Item Name: Calling-Station-Id, Value: lag-50:1201.0#BNG
Kasbah###pppoe 94:a7:b7:3e:93:5b#
rlm_checkval: Value Name: Calling-Station-Id, Value: 94:a7:b7:3e:93:5b
++[checkval] returns reject

I know it's the problem of the NAS but I can't change that infortunately so
I have to adjust my server to that form.

So could you please give me a detailed solution for this