Stripping the calling station id

Kefi Ammar . kefiammar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:41:44 CEST 2018

I am asking this because I am new to freeradius and Ive already put it in
the authorize section of "sites-enabled/default" -actually its the first
thing in that section- and in the debug output it indicates notfound and
now since i've changed it the debug stops with an error :

WARNING: No such configuration item 1
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[77]: Reference "${1}" not found