right tutorial

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:06:17 CEST 2018

hi,

Could somebody tell us which tutorial /wiki can we follow in order to
> properly configure freeradius 3.0.16?

properly configure?  you need to define what it is you are trying to do.
based on other replies there is history here that I havent seen (or deleted
amongst deluge of other posts)
one persons requirement/use-case rarely matches with another.

take FreeRADIUS 3.0.16 - either built form source or via package.   then
follow the guides (or read the docs in the config files themselves) as
required.

DONT hack a load of the config around , start with basics (as per docs)

alan