Bypass Canceled Subscribers

Guilherme Domingues guilherme.domingues.oliveira at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:53:19 CEST 2018

Hello,

We've looking for a simple solution to bypass pppoe request from canceled
subscribers.

It's sounds odd, but some routers/onus from certain clients hits radius all
day long, and we're think to access those devices again, by accepting their
login(only CHAP) and configure this clients to DHCP networks.

In alternative of it, we've seen as soluction blocking at L2, but we're
working with different models of NAS and switches and other networks
devices.

For us is getting complicated for CHAP autentication. Someone have some
idea or suggestion ?

Best regards,
---
"A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho
original."  Albert Einstein