Cannot control attribute ordering via rlm_perl

Heiko Rehm hrehm at pyra-mite.net
Sat Jun 30 14:38:15 CEST 2018

Hello Alan,

>   You can work around it by returning policy names in Perl.  Then in FreeRADIUS, check for those policy names, and add the correct attributes.

Interesting. Would you have a config example how to build this?
Or a hint to a manual where those Policies are described?

Thanks,
Heiko
*PYRAMITE* 	*Heiko Rehm ///
PYRAMITE-IT/*
Email: hrehm at pyra-mite.net 	Location: https://goo.gl/maps/vcxUbJJUaEq
Jabber: heiko at chat.pyra-mite.net 	Mobile Kenya: (+254) 708 725 844
Web: http://www.pyra-mite.net 	Mobile Germany: (+49) 7344 175333
Skype: heikorehm 	Mobile Belgium: (+32) 495 26 44 26
PGP-Public: goo.gl/h9fgZZ <https://goo.gl/h9fgZZ> 	Facebook:
goo.gl/J8dyJA <https://goo.gl/J8dyJA>